MAJOR TEASE! Prerelease Sneak Peek!

I was super lucky to get a prerelease image from Dustin Pike....He hasnt even decided if/when they will be release...or if this is a members only image...its all a mystery...and you got to see it HERE first!  This Dustin Doll is so super cute and spooky and so Me....I just fell in love with her when I saw her and HAD to have her!  You know you want her too....heh heh heh heh (insert evil laugh here)!  Keep a close eye out over at Dustin Pike's Blog!  Tell him how much you want her...and he has a few more too....Oh you don't want to miss out on this!




Colored with Copics - W1, W3, W5, W7 and some pink color (lol)
Creative Impressions ribbon
Stampendous Sentiment

Comments

Jen said…
oh jenn!! i love this one. i do, i do i do!! love it
Heather said…
I absolutely love that stamp and the card is perfect! Great job! Sure hope he releases these!
Heather said…
Well, I must admit that I lifted your Dead Doll Madison card! I so love these stamps and so glad he released them! If you want to check it out, you can find it at . . . http://scrappingtheguys.blogspot.com/2010/10/been-while.html!

Thanks for your wonderful inspiration! You are amazing with the copics! I am still learning but I am lovin' them!

Popular Posts