STMC24-Monochromatic Challenge

Its Stampendous time!  Wanna win some goodies....of course you do!  Join in on the weekly challenges for your chance to be chosen....not just one winner...but two (one random and one chosen).  This week was my week to pick.  I chose to do a Monochromatic challenge seeing as i am basing my next copic class on it!  Here is my card.  Be sure to post yours to a gallery or blog and link it to the Stampendous blog site under the challenge for your chance to get loot.


Clean and Simple..and Monochromatic
Stampendous Image 

SSC1102-R Yule Penguins Perfectly Clear™ Stamps

Copic: C1, C3, C5, C7
Creative Impressions Ribbon and brads

Comments

Anonymous said…
Adorable penguin!! and card!! I HAVE to learn those monochromatic techniques. Maybe when I get back from my trip I can kidnap you and take a private lesson. ;)
Peggy
Pam Hornschu said…
I love this card and your amazing coloring! Great challenge this week, Jenn!
This is super, duper, way too cute! Wow! You've done an amazing job with coloring, and that background paper, ribbon, !!! Wow!
Jan G said…
You don't have to twist my arm to get me to get into a black and gray tone color scheme! Love it!
So cute Jenn! The love this challenge. Hope to play along today. Your card is simply fabulous!
:) Rachel

Popular Posts