Stampendous Challenge STMC29

Its all about the Paper, Baby!  For this challenge all you need to do is stamp an image on pattern paper.  Have fun with it!  Be sure to jump over to Stampendous for all the rules.  Here is my take on this challenge.  When you are done with yours post on Stampendous for your chances to win goodies!




Santa Trio stamp by stampendous (my most used stamp)
Buckle - Stampendous bling stickers On soda can flip top
Creative Impressions brown w/cream dot ribbon
Brads with stampendous bling
Chatterbox pink paper

Comments

Lori Barnett said…
now THAT is cute my friend :)
jandokan said…
Amazing... what a cute card :D
and a great idea to use the boots!!
Hugs Anja
Such a great card. I have this stamp and have never thought of cropping it to use just the boots. Very clever, hmm, the same could be done with any of the 3 images. Thanks for the inspiration.
Jennifer Dove said…
I have cropped out the images so many times I actually decided to separate them permanently. Now I have 3 stamps and its so much easier then blocking them out. I love this image (images)
Karen said…
Jennifer I am trying to find the boots stamp. Do you know where I can find it? Love your card
Jennifer Dove said…
Karen. Call stampendous if youreally love this stamp cause if it's not on there site it might be being discontinued so call them while they might still have some. It's called Santa trio
Jennifer Dove said…
Stampendous just put this stamp back on their website for sale just for you Karen :) if you are interested...I do not know how long it will be available so hurry and pick your stamp up ;)
Karen said…
Thanks Jennifer. I found the Santa Trio stamp. I am going to cut it apart as well. Trying to make some Christmas cards tonight. Did you color the buckle right on the patterned paper?
Jennifer Dove said…
Yay, I am glad you got it before it was discontinued :) I did color right on the pattern paper....have fun!!

Popular Posts