Stampendous Sketch Challenge 30

Are you ready to win some cool stuff.  I wish I could!  All you have to do is make a card using the sketch below and post a link to the Stampendous Blog...its as easy as that.  2 lucky people win every time....one is random and the other is chosen.  You can start posting on Monday when they open it up...I am just giving you a head start.  Below is my interpretation of this sketch.


I colored this with Copics (of course).  This image was super fun to color.  I am gonna color it next time in a winter scene....oh goody goody...I can not wait!



Stampendous Image CRV215
Copic:  B000, G99, YG95, E31, E33, E57, W5, and some light yellow :)


Comments

Pam Hornschu said…
I love this card and your coloring. Question: Did you color the sentiment panel and do that technique with the blender solution on a piece of cloth to get the texture?
Jennifer Dove said…
For the sentiment I used YG95 and cross hatch colored it...went one direction and then the other....no blender solution used on this one....oh but that would have looked cool!

Popular Posts