Taking The Work Out Of It!

So many have asked me what colors to buy to get them started.  I have been able to narrow it down to about 36...give or take a few.  These are my "Grab it" colors that I recommend.  Most of these are used in my Build-A-Book classes as well as card classes.  I find this is enough colors to color the world.  Be warned though...coloring with Copics is addicting!


Click on the image to see it close up.  A couple of other colors I recommend are E08, E33, E37 and YR31 (if you are taking my classes).

Comments

judy anderson said…
Whhat do you mean IF? Of course who else would drive from Ca to Glendale for you?
Rikki Holley said…
I like this and bookmarked it.
Thanks
Ri
Jennifer said…
My new crafty friend, Jan, referred me! Thank you for your very helpful chart!!! :)

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com
This is amazing, so helpful to us beginners and so easy to understand

Popular Posts