Party with the Big Girlz!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIO!!
Wishing you the bestest Birthday a sweet, unique, wild and crazy girl can have!


Your next stop is Katya  I hope your are having fun Rio!!

Hand Drawn skull to add to the Cool Zombie for SimplyBstamps.net
Thanks Dustin for the Skull inspiration :)  

Copics:  BV20 BV25 BV29 N1 N3 N5 N7 N9, R46 R14 R81 R83 R85 E40 E41 E42 E43 E44 E49 C1 C3 C5 C7

If anyone wants to take a look at everyones creations for the dear Rio's BDay hop here is the list

SBS http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/
Corinne & Lisa Nelson http://wishuponascrap.blogspot.com
Jennifer Dove that is me :)

Comments

Katya said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Yeah, this is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that skull you drew!!!
Katya said…
Oh my... I'm so jealous of your coloring. Woooooooooooooow! Even your drawings is really cool. Thanks so much for sharing and for the inspiration. Great job ;)
Patricia said…
Wowwwwwwww amazing card is perfect and your skull is super cute
PaperDaisies said…
Love your card. That skull is amazing. Stunning. Hugs Nina
Mojca said…
Oh your colouring is outstanding as always, hugs! Mojca
Karen said…
That skull is just way out awesome sweetie!

I remember the last time I visited your blog I was in awe for months over #those# boots! Smiles.

Hugs,
Karen.xx
Corinne said…
WOW, great card and I know she will love it!
Hugs

Popular Posts