To my SweetFart


I thought this was the perfect Valentines day card for the sweetHeartfart!  It actually was a special request from a friend.  I do not normally color images more then a few times before I move on to something else...but this one was an exception.  I also LOVE the paper I used so in order to preserve it I used it on this card.  



DoodleDragon Studios is having a challenge on the blog so I thought this would be perfect for a valentines day card.  Yup, that is how I roll!!  Be sure and jump over and join in on the fun HERE.
If you are looking for this image it is in the April Members stuff in Doodledragonstudios.  Join the members and get about 30 images per month for a low low price!

Copics:  E40 41 42 43 44 47 49 (new favorites), YG03 YG17 YG67, T1 3 5 7, Y15 BG10



Comments

Mojca said…
Waw I love the bright green colours and the image is so cute. hugs! Mojca
Anonymous said…
You are seriously amazing! Great colors and bg paper!
Lyn

Popular Posts