You're so Sweet....Pea


Stamps By Judith have some dang adorable images.  I will be doing a class in March using some of her stamps.  Be sure and come back over the next 4 days to see all of them.    The class will be held at Scraps Of Love in Arizona.  Look under the Class Schedule tab for all the information. Two very VERY special people will be coming from Hawaii to join in on the class.  I met these two wild and crazy people at the Copic Intermediate Certification 2 years ago and they have been a part of my life ever since.  They just keep coming back every year to my Copic retreats, and now are blessing me with a visit to my card class...shout out to my Pineapple and Coconut gals!  See you soon!


Comments

Mojca said…
And yes a really sweet card. I love those greens! hugs! MOjca

Popular Posts