Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Just4FunCrafts
Creations by Jennifer Dove
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Misc Companies
Posted by
Jennifer Dove
March 01, 2013
Are You signed up? - Day 4
...And then we have four. Four fun cards for the April card class at Scraps of Love. I hope to see you there. for those followers who are not local, I hope they inspire you. All 3 fairies are an adorable Penny Black clear stamp set.
Comments
Gramma
said…
Just too darn adorable!
Hugz,
Gramma
Suzanne C
said…
I bought this set too! I love those fairies by Mo Manning! Beautiful cards. Wish you were closer I would love to sit in and watch you color. :)
Popular Posts
Posted by
Jennifer Dove
November 18, 2010
Spellbinders Holiday Blog Hop
Posted by
Jennifer Dove
March 05, 2012
Copic Color Guide 2 - Nature HOP
Comments
Hugz,
Gramma