Go Fly A Kite!!!

I was blessed to meet Karen Burniston (with Elizabeth Craft Designs) at the Great Yosemite Retreat and we hit it off amazingly.  What a talented designer and fun person!!  I got the chance to play with her dies and WOW...what outside the box thinking she has going on in that brain!  I think outside the box too, but she is a technical thinker and it just sends my brain into a tail spin!  I am a guest on this fun challenges she has going on using the theme "Fly" interpreted any way I like....well this is what I came up with.  Of course (you know me), I couldn't keep it simple and somehow found the time to design my own card using the Fabulous Katie Label Pivot Die.  I hope you enjoy...and scroll ALL the way down for a mini tutorial on how I made it.












Follow Karen Burniston on Facebook and keep up with the latest and greatest!


Comments

Laura P said…
WOW! Stunning card!
scootingranny said…
Love those clouds and the whole concept of the card.
Wow! This is totally awesome, I love how you modifed the card base.
Karen Aicken said…
Wow - I love how you added the Katie Label Pivot to another type of folded card. So clever! Wonderful card - love it.
Cheers
Karen
Unknown said…
Wow awesome card....go fly a kite!!! Cute name too! This card, it just pops of the paper the colors the details....thumbs up!!!!!!!!
Jacky said…
WOW!! I just love it!!
Gramma said…
Thunk... I just had another jaw dropper!
Magnificent!!
Hugz,
Gramma
I saw your card on Karen's FB page and thought what I found card it was but honestly totally missed that it was your card and really what great tutorial! Xxx
WrinkleFreeDiva said…
This card is totally amazing!

Popular Posts