Tweet stuff with Stampendous and Ice Resin

ICE_Resin_Blog_hop
Back again with Stampendous StampsICE Resin® and Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®! We're having so much fun combining our products for fantastic results! If you missed yesterday's post you can find it HERE

Here is my creation for you to enjoy!

Up Up Up in the tree a little sweet birdie looked down on me...dont look too long up in the sky or you might get a little poop in your eye.  Yes...I had to do it!
This was supposed to be an ornament but now I am thinking I can pull it off as a chunky necklace. I love how you can take an image and funk it out with distressing and gears.  I really love this bird in a nest image by Stampendous.  I took bits and pieces to create this little scene.  An easy pour of resin just topped it off.  Have I mentioned I love Resin with my Stampendous goodies.

How about getting yourself some free stuff...

 We know you'll want to try this yourself, and to make that easy we're offering a nice prize package this week! Three lucky winners will receive a package with:
• 2 - Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamp™ sets with designs sized for jewelry or small project making
• 2 - StazOn™ permanent ink pads by Tsukineko® courtesy of Imagine Crafts® - yummy Ganache and the must-have Jet Black
• 1 - 30ml package of ICE Resin Jeweler's Grade Self-Doming resin
• 1 - pkg Suzan Lenart Kazmer Art Mechanique Silhouettes in Heart Shape
• 1 - pkg Kristen Robinson Rue Romatique bezel(s) (styles vary). WOW!! You'll be crafting some awesome jewelry in no time!

prizepackICE

How to Hop:

Each day we'll post the designers participating in the Blog Hop. Click on each one and check out their project. Leave a comment on their blog that lets them know you really looked at their project. We 'll draw three blogs at random from the four days, then randomly draw one commenter from each blog. You must have a U.S. mailing address to win, but we'd love for everyone to hop and comment! You can check out the Official Rules for all our contests if you have questions.

So let's get hoppin! Here's who is posting today:

Stampendous

Jennifer Dove

Kristine Reynolds

ICE Resin

Polly Hendrickson

Jen Cushman

Imagine Crafts

Cathy Andronicou

Sharon Morrison

  ***Blog Hop Hint - if you click on a link that takes you to a page saying something like, "Sorry this page cannot be found," just click on the header at the top of the blog (usually a picture, or the blog's name), and it will take you to that blog's most recent post. That post *should* be our hop. If not, you can probably scroll down a short way to find the hop post.

Comments

Cathy A said…
Such a pretty design, please don't include this comment in the prize draw
Irish Cherokee said…
Love the different approach. Beautifully done.
Heather said…
very pretty, I love the dangles. a great creation today. great share.
Just Laury said…
Love your little birdy
Sue D said…
Very cute. I like all the gears.
Sue in Ohio
luluvision said…
I really love the layers!
Carol McCready said…
Love the bird. So very pretty.
Love your coloring of the birdie image! You have inspired me 2 try this Ice Resin product! Love seeing what it can do!
Unknown said…
Jennifer - great detail in the bezel! Love the gears - how did you color the bird?
just lovely! it is so pretty! great job!
cghundley said…
Would be fun to
wear or make!
Carla from Utah
Stampendous said…
Super project, Jenn! Who would think a sweet spring bird could look this hot when you add a few gears and some dynamite coloring! Only you! LOVE IT! Thanks for playing today!
Nicole B said…
wow, I love the layering with the leaves and gears over the bird, I would wear it as a necklace!
Unknown said…
Wow--didn't realize you could combine all of those items. Nice project.
Barbara said…
Wow so awesome! Such tiny accents! Amazing!
Unknown said…
Love the jewelry made with the ice resin and your stamps.
Unknown said…
Love the card and the necklace is beyond description!!!
Unknown said…
I love the the little blue bird with the gears nest. It would definitely be a necklace for me!,
I agree, it would make a great chunky necklace!

The bird is darling and I love all the little gears you added to the mix. Makes for a great piece.

TFS!
Ava Gavloski said…
such a sweet cute designed piece.
usa mailing all good
censuous1 said…
Such a beautiful piece, very stunning and the tiny gears add the perfect touch. Oh I cant wait to try out the ice resin on my jewelry. Thanks for the chance
Beth H. said…
I love this as a necklace. The steampunk added to it is very attractive. I would love to win the kit to make my own.
Sherri said…
I think you should make it a class.... Even if I am your only student. This gives me TOOOOO many ideas.....
Mel- said…
Love this!!! You've done almost the exact project that's been swimming (flying) around inside my head for months. I'm inspired to get it out of my head and into reality. :-)
Anonymous said…
Love the locket. I'd be thrilled to wear it. Thanks for sharing.
Lori Gauerke said…
I love the bird you did a FAB job with it!
Unknown said…
This is super cool I would really love to make a few of these!
snazzyjj said…
I would use as a necklace for sure, it is so cute.
snazzyjj said…
I would use as a necklace for sure, it is so cute.
Con said…
Says, 'Spring is here' and I like the extra cogs in the piece. So pretty, thanks for sharing -con
Lyneen said…
WOW!!! The little bird with the gears set in the resin are amazing... I just love the little bit of steampunk you add to your ornament/pendent! TFS!
It's hard to write a comment because I'm still chuckling over your little birdie poem! But I must say how darling this little birdie necklace turned out for you! Oh, I would definitely wear it. You must! TFS!
Laine M said…
Love, love, love! Those gears are awesome!
Samantha F. said…
Way cool pendant!
KFlaherty said…
Another beautiful piece. You are now bookmarked into my daily blog review (all my VERY favorite designers and artists). Thanks so much!
Stephanie Thompson said…
Love your cute little bird!
Yolanda said…
Sooo cute...gears on a nest.
Anonymous said…
The bird is so realistic looking. Great technique!
Anonymous said…
What a pretty little bird, in there with all it's steampunk goodness. Ornament or necklace, very versatile.
klynnarmstrong said…
Love this idea. Can't wait to try it.
stlbarb said…
LOVE.LOVE.LOVE this bird.
Deb Sumption said…
This is so beautiful. I love the bird. So very pretty.
Beautiful as a necklace or an ornament!!! Love the bird image! TFS!
Linsey R said…
There's not a lady I know who wouldn't fall completely head over heels in love for this gorgeous chunky necklace--which I agree, will work beautifully for! Your talent is awes inspiring and this little jem is something to be cherished! I am so inspired! Thank you Jennifer!!
Rebecca Ednie said…
Super pretty. Love it.
Bunny said…
Birds of a feather flock together. How about some matching earrings? You're so talented. It's very tweet.
Katie said…
Love that little birdie, so sweet! Also love the gears and the beads dangling from the pendant. Thank you for sharing.

Katie B.
You do such a fabulous job! Love your work and this is so special! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Popular Posts