Card with a Friend

This card came about by accident but accidents are the best!  I was doing a "simple card" using the bird, the sentiment and Karen Burniston Accordion Circle Pop It Up, and decided to take it a step further and added a third panel to make it into the accordion album using a favorite photo of mine.  It is so easy to do and the card could just go on and on and on and......on!  I am pleased to say that i was able to get something done for the guest spot for Karen.  I hope you love it and be sure and look at what the other gals on the team have created too.  You can follow Karen Burniston on her FB page HERE for tons of inspiration!  Did I mention you will NEED this die!





Karen Burniston Pop It Up

Comments

Wow, this is stunning! I love the ribbon, paper, rhinestones around those fabulous ladies! Wonderful project.

Popular Posts