Color of the Day 198


***Please note that I color using the lightest color first, dark, medium and back to light.  I only slightly blend the edge of the last color placed.  Then add the shadow. 

If you miss one of the combo's you can find it on the side of the blog labeled "Color of The Day".  Please realize that your computer screen and printer can change the way you see it or how the colors print, but if you try it yourself you will get some fun combos...promise!

Also, feel free to pin them.  I ask that you do not sell them printed out, do not place them on your personal blog but rather link to mine.  These are for personal use only.   Leave me some love if you want to see more!

Thank you to all my followers and fans from all over the world.

Jenn Dove

Comments

Unknown said…
Your combos are my go to Copic blends and are on my Pinterest board to use immediately. Thanks so much for sharing your indispensable knowledge with us my friend! xxx
Gramma said…
What Vivienne said so very well!!!! Love these!
Hugz,
Gramma

Popular Posts