Scaredy Cat

I know your eyes went directly to the scraggly cat...but LOOOOOK at that background stamp!!!!   Squeeeeal!!!!  Yes, both of these are part of the latest Stampendous release!  Okay...wait...I know you are going to click off my blog to go buy them.....before you go I just wanted to say...nevermind, go buy them :)  Links are below!



Copics used:
YR23 24 27, C5 7 9 100, YG01 25 17 67, V05


Images:

Color image
layer onto orange card stock
Stamp gray paper with Skull Stack and layer onto orange and brown card stock
wrap with ribbon
add 3 brads
layer onto orange card base
Pop up image and image mat onto card base

Copics used:  YR23 24 27, C5 7 9 100, YG01 25 17 67, V05

Comments

Janine said…
What a great card - cat and background!
Gramma said…
So wonderful... love your layout and the colors are right up my alley. Won't be buying today tho... I've been enabled to the poorhouse lately.
Hugz,
Gramma
coolmommaweed said…
Too cute! What brand of cardstock do you use?
Lyn Bernatovich said…
Yes, you're right, the background draws me into creepsville but is balanced by the kitty!

Popular Posts