Tweet Friends

I was blessed with getting to play with some Sugar Pea Designs Stamps.  This is one of the ones I chose.  The clear set comes with some tweet sentiments.  I love how each set can make so many different occasion cards.  Head over to Sugar Pea and check out all the cute Stamps they carry.  be on the lookout for some of the new releases next month that I got to play with as a guest designer!!

I seem to be on a button and pearl kick.  I have done this now to 3 cards, I just love the way it looks....time to get on to something new I guess...LOL!


Copics:
R29 Heart
W1 W3 W5
E50 E51 E21 E11 E23
Y15 YR15 YR18
E31 E33 E35 E57 E79
B14 B16 B18


Comments

Irish Cherokee said…
Beautiful coloring and love the image. - Jim
Wendy Ramlakhan said…
Oh this is absolutely beautiful, Jennifer!! So excited to have you guest designing for us next month!! :)
Rae Ann said…
Love the pearls and buttons! Saves you from having to deal with twine! It is a great look on this beautiful card.

Popular Posts