Watching over You-Hoooo

I saw this stamp and said woo-HOOOOOO! (Yes, I had to say that, you know I did!)  I do love owls, and a little off beat, dark side, outside the box, so this fit me perfect!  I have lots of new release stamps to show you from Stampendous all piled up and ready to show...so get ready to continue to some some awesomeness from this current release...available NOW!



Copics Used:  E41 42 43 44, YG91 93 95 97 99, C0 2 4 6, Y35, E31 34 45 57


Watch Over You-hooo - Jennifer Dove
6x6 tent fold


Layer dot pattern paper onto black mat and then adhere to tan card base
Layer chevron pattern paper onto green and black mat and wrap with ribbons
adhere using foam pop up tape to card base.
Color image
layer image onto black, tan and black mat and pop up onto chevron layer
Make two “flags” out of pattern paper and pop up onto card
add buttons

Copics Used:  E41 42 43 44, YG91 93 95 97 99, C0 2 4 6, Y35, E31 34 45 57


Comments

Bunny said…
Wow, Jenn. Your coloring is so beautiful. I love the background. This is a great image and the layout is perfect.
Cassandra said…
DIBS! DIBS! DIBS! I just LOVE owls!!! Love this :)
Gramma said…
Superty duperty my friend....
Hugz,
Gramma
Dee said…
The owl looks like it could fly off the page- beautiful!

Popular Posts