Catch A Falling Star

How about this little cutie from Little Darling rubber Stamps?  I fell in love with him when I saw him.  He is busy carrying his little star around.  Reminds me of my rascally (18 year old) boy running around barefoot when he was much younger.  Perfect for that little sweet boy in your life.  It's called "Catch a Falling Star"  You can find it in the store HERE.  I know you will love this one too.  These stamps stamp soon crisp!  I can't wait for the next bunch to be released...oh wait they just arrived in the mail....I can't wait to show you.  Tease, tease!



B91 B93 B95 B97
100 C5 C7
E50 E51 E21
BG10 BG11 BG13
R35 R46 R59

Comments

Lisa Lara said…
Amazing coloring Jennifer, gives such dimension.
Great details! I love the glow on his jeans - and the texture on that is amazing! Great shadows from the net too!
Lea said…
This is totally adorable, Jenn! My now 19 yr old son used to run around barefoot and he almost always wore overalls! He was so skinny he couldn't keep a pair of jeans up! Love the glow from the star!
Unknown said…
Such a beautiful image hun!
Love him so much!xx
Unknown said…
So adorable Jenn, love his face!!
Unknown said…
Ordering this cutie TONIGHT. Just perfect for the little Grandson in our life! Reminds me of a song I used to sing ions ago. LOL. Your work is always so magical.

Popular Posts