I See The Light

I have been struggling to find extra time for "me coloring time" but Zoe said I HAVE to do the challenges for her group...LOL.  She is so good to me to enforce I make time to grow in my coloring skills.  Here is the latest challenge "light through the trees".  It took me a week to figure out what I was going to do.  All of a sudden BAM!!!...it came to mind.  Here is my rendition of the challenge.  I am pleased with the results.  You can join our fun challenges on the MakeItColourful blog too.  Just head over HERE.


Make It Crafty images:

Copics Used:
BV23 BV20
W5 W7 W9
Y00 Y000
RV66 R59 R46 R24 R02 
YR04 YR09
G29 G24
BG70



Comments

Zoe said…
These challenges sure are a great way to expand our skills and you totally knocked this out of the park! Awwwwwwwwesomeness.
That is absolutely stunning, amazing and brilliant Jennifer!
Love it! The snowman is what caught my attention but then the background is what has been keeping it - both are amazing. Makes me want to color!

Popular Posts