July Class in Northern California

I am so excited to be teaching at the Scrappers Edge in Eureka California.  Come have fun July 30th.  There are a few spots left if you are in the area.  We will get to color up these sweet images and learn some new techniques such as "no line" coloring and "painting with Copics".  We will review basics such as fur and wood as well as greenery.  Oh lets throw a little transparent in there too!  I look forward to seeing you there.

The number to call to get signed up is located under Class Schedule tab above or click HERE.




Comments

Larelyn said…
Oh I wish Eureka wasn't so far away!!! I really love the truck card and have been looking for that stamp image. Can you share what stamp it is and is it possible to purchase it?
Hugs,
Larelyn
Lsuesart@aol.com
Natalie said…
We are looking forward in having you! Can't wait to take your class, your samples are gorgeous!
Where'd my comment go?! I guess it was telling me I needed to "filter" it. LOL I love this class you put together and it looks like it will be a fun one. My favorite is the dragonfly wings and how you reversed the color - awesome details! *Hugs

Popular Posts