A Mom's Dedication

With Mother's Day coming up I thought it was the perfect time to create this card.  To all those moms that dedicated their love to make sure we thrive.  Happy Mother's Day (a little early).


Sometimes I like to take cards a little over-the-top, at least for my style.  So here you have the pearls, bling and buttons with the Gilded Doily, Oval and Label Die.  It was fun to create and I finally had to say "time to stop"....actually I ran out of room.  You can find all the Dies and stamp in the LDRS Creative store.


LDRS Creative Dies:

Copics:

W1 W3  W5 W7
Baby Y35 YR12 E13 E17 E04
Nest E31 E35 E57 E79
Leaves YG92 YG93 YG97
Branch E41 E43 E47 E49
Mom chest E53 E13 E17 E19
Mom Bird B24 B28 B32 B39 E31


Comments

Great color combo for spring and for mother's day! I love how you placed the two layers together like that to get some extra room for embellishments. :D

Popular Posts