Anything is Possible

Power Poppy has a new FUN digital just out called Created to Create.  It allows you the opportunity to create a little extra personalized if you want, or you can use the sentiment that is on the book depending on which digi you choose to use.  So many choices.  I thought I would add my own sentiment to the book, and with that saying I chose to color the daffodils blue...YUP, cause "With art anything is possible"  I am pleased with the results.  I even added my own paint pallet to hold up the ease card.




Copics:
B000 B00 B02
T0 T2 T4 t6
YR04 YR09
Y11 Y15
R81
E84 E87 E89
YG03 YG67 G99
and some "Painting with Copics" technique

Comments

Bernadette said…
Wow, Jennifer! I LOVE this!!! Beautiful, creative, and simply....wonderful!!!!
Allison Cope said…
Love the water colour look of your paper Jennifer! Gorgeous bloom details too!
CherylQuilts said…
Jenn, your creativity knows no bounds! I love this amazing artwork with the "page" as your easel of work and the watercolors. And your coloring is amazing!! Love it and your fabulous reflected shadows - wow! Hugs!
CherylQuilts said…
Correction: Your cast shadows is what I so admire and need to work on! (Debbie would agree with that - hehe!)
Love your creativity with this beautiful design!
Broni said…
A stunner, Jennifer!
Unknown said…
This is just fabulous Jenn!
Bunny said…
Wow, this is really pretty. I love the flowers and the fact that you made the card to look like watercolors. Beautiful job, Jenn. I'm with Cheryl on the cast shadows. It looks like you could pick up the objects off of the paper.
Wow, I love this! I am getting this digi stamp, but I already know my coloring and shadows won't come close to yours! I'll give it a try though. Thanks for the inspiration.
Kathy Jones said…
Love the saying you chose and the colouring is fabulous!!
Stacy Morgan said…
Vibrant! Oh what a fun design and your coloring is fantastic!
Lisa Lara said…
This is the coolest Jennifer. WOW. I just love how your mind works!
Debbie Olson said…
Jenn, this is so YOU--love it!

Popular Posts