CoffEe COffEe cOffeE Zing!

Coffee Coffee Coffee....I need more coffee!  Zing Zing Zing!!!   Yup Yup Yah!  Need more, need more, need more....  Well I do need more...but it is more Bloobel digital stamps!  OMG, I can not get enough of these charming whimsical hilarious characters.  Somehow I can relate to their personalities. Ha Ha.  I hope he brought a big grin to your face!

I created the background in photoshop and added braces just incase you are wondering...oh and added a nose of course.

Copics:
Skin E50 E51 E21 E18
Eyes B23 B26
Eyes/Teeth C00 C1 C3 C5 C7
Pants B91 B95 B39
R29
Hair E21 E23 E29
T0 T1 T3 T5
BV20 BV23 BV25
Y11 Y15

Comments

Jan said…
How stinkin' cute is that.....I have coffee addict friends that this would be just perfect for. Awesome job....love the braces :-) You always inspire me.
janecrisci said…
Jen, I love how you have colored these Bloobel stamps. They are so fun!!!

Popular Posts