Just Monkeying Around - Video

I have uploaded a new tutorial to YouTube on creating a Bokeh background.  It really is quite simple and has such a cool effect to whatever you are creating.  You will find it HERE.
 For this card I used one of Stampendous cute Cling sets called Jungle friends.  They also have a Woodland friends set.  I even put him on a wobble so his head moves.  Doing what I do, I added some facial features using creative color placement.  It is amazing what a little ink can do to change up an image.  The set comes with a stencil too so I added the coconut tree in the background just by masking off the little monkey.  

Don't forget to Like - Share - Subscribe to my channel for new tutorials

Copics:
Background B000 B00 B01 B02
Monkey E97 E99 E18 E29
Banana E40 Y15 Y26
Airbrushed Tree YG03 YG17 YG67
E43 E44 E47 E49

Comments

Davi said…
Wow your coloring is amazing!! VERY cool card!!
Adri Myburgh said…
Oh how I wish I had copic's to color just like that. You have amazing talent Jennifer. This is absolutely awesome!!

Popular Posts