Smell the Spring Air

Is it Spring yet?  Well it is in Arizona.  I love spring because the trees are finally green again and those blossoms...the smell of orange blossoms fill the air.  Sorry for those still counting snowflakes.

Here is one of the 4 cards for the upcoming Copic Coloring class at The Paper Collage for May.  Space is limited so get signed up now and just wait until you see the other cards (stamps not yet released)

Copics:
YG03 Yg17 YG67
E42 E44 E47
E50 E51 E93
B00 B000 Blender Marker
Texture Rag/Solution
Y08 Y19





Comments

Bernadette said…
Jennifer, this is so awesome. I love your coloring. It's too bad I can't come to your coloring classes. I live across the Pacific Ocean and am caring for my aging mother. I hope you have a good turnout, though!
Bunny said…
This is such a cute image. Beautiful coloring. Love the papers and the distressing. When I distress, I think I'm a bull in a china shop. It never distresses. It just rips. Nice background with what ever you used. A piece of burlap maybe?

Popular Posts