Oh, Christmas Tree

This month I am teaching a Copic class using both DoveArt Studios stamps and some Stampendous House Mouse.  Yes, there is a Christmas theme as well using the bright holiday color combo.  How fun is that?  It is that time to start whipping those holiday cards up (I know, I said that...don't shoot the messenger).  I think there might be a spot or two left in one of the two classes being held at The Paper Collage in Arizona.

If you are not local you can always grab the stamp at C.C.Designs HERE or LMMS HERE.  Did you know CCDesigns is a manufacturer of the DoveArts Studio line and your local store can get these stamps in for you?

Here is the tutorial on how I made the gold buttons for this card if you missed it in the last post.  INSTRUCTIONS

Copics:
BG34 BV20 B04 RV19 RV34 YG03 YG17

Tonic Studios:
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Pink Carnation
Nuvo Crustal Drops - Bright Gold 
Gold Guilding Flakes

Comments

Popular Posts