Color of the Day 227


***Please note that I color using the lightest color first, dark, medium and back to light.  I only slightly blend the edge of the last color placed.  Then add the shadow. 

If you miss one of the combo's you can find it on the side of the blog labeled "Color of The Day".  Please realize that your computer screen and printer can change the way you see it or how the colors print, but if you try it yourself you will get some fun combos...promise!

Also, feel free to pin them.  I ask that you do not sell them printed out, do not place them on your personal blog but rather link to mine.  These are for personal use only.   Leave me some love if you want to see more!

Thank you to all my followers and fans from all over the world.

Comments

Patti said…
Thank you! I just picked up this stamp (and others!) from Lisa the other day. Love this color palette!
Shrimayi Janet said…
Hi! I just “discovered” these wonderful tags. I am in love!!! Are there any more after this date?
Kathy Chastain said…
Thank you for all of your hard work. I love this idea. Do you have all the tags in one place or do I have to go to each individual day to find the colors that I am looking for? Thank you

Popular Posts