MEeOOoooW

First off a huge shout out to Bloobel Stamps for being such a great sponsor for Copic Boot Camp over the years.  Lisa is TOP KNOTCH!  Not only is she sweet, generous but also a fabulously quirky illustrator.  I love to call her my friend!  Every time I see a new released digital image,  I grin ear to ear.  I want them all...NEED them all!  Have you seen her latest?
This cute looking image "Cat Girl" is now available and I have to tell you I had a hard time deciding what color to choose for her clothes.  She has so many themes she could be dressing up for.  Halloween, Christmas, snow fun, Easter, a night with the hubby (wanted to see if you were still reading).  You gotta snag her up and check out the other stuff Lisa has going on in the store.



I used Pinky Rectangles from CC Designs to finish her off.  This Die set is normally $23.00 and is on sale for $6.90!!!  While supplies last...better get it now!!  Go HERE



Copics:
E50 E51 E21 BV20 BV23
R81 R83 R85
G20 G21 G24
C1 C3 C5 C7 C9 100

Comments

Viki Banaszak said…
This is super cute! Great coloring as always. I am so blown away by your tallent.

Popular Posts