Merriest Berries

Feeling festive with this new digital stamp from Power Poppy - Merriest Berries.  I enjoyed taking a moment for some relaxing downtime even if it was at 620am.  I have got to utilize every quiet moment around here.  I really tried to keep this card clean and simple.  Yes, this is MY clean and simple!

I fussy cut around a portion of the image so I could slip in the Lawn Fawn Cross-stitched die under some of the ribbon and leaves.  It added that perfect something to this card to complete it.  You can grab your Power Poppy digital now as its just been released!!  All colors and links below!


Copics:
Ribbon R20 21 22 24
Candy Cane C00 1 3 5, R35 29 59
Holly G20 21 24 28
Mistletoe BG90 93 96 99 G20
Mistletoe Berries BG90 C3 BV20
Shadows BV20 BV23


Comments

Unknown said…
Jenn....W0W! Beautiful card. The detail is exquisite. I tried to post on yr YT channel, but apparently I'm technically challenged as I couldn't find the 'post comment' option. Oh well..... Be well Dear Lady.
Lynn
Patti J said…
Totally love your card! The traditional Christmas colors are just beautiful! Thanks for inspiring me!
Linda Pekrul said…
Thanks for the tip on slipping the die under the image... I love the effect you achieved!
CherylQuilts said…
Wow, Jen! Your CAS is fabulous, and I love the striking black and white...polka dots and stripes...and then cross-stitched dies...love it! Your image is exquisitely colored, and I love it! Hugs!

Popular Posts