Oh Mummy

A little Mummy love coming your way.  Thank you to this years newest Copic Boot Camp sponsor, Rhea, with Creative Basics Dies by Rhea.  She has some fabulous new dies out, that are manufactured through C.C. Designs.   Do you want to know what I did to make this?

All you need is the new Clouds to Waves die and I also used Cutting Edge Borders 1 Die set (but you can just use regular strips of paper).  Cut a 4.25 x 5 piece a paper so you have a top and bottom piece.  Draw eyes on the smaller piece (or add googly-eyes later).   I cut strips of papers and colored one of the edges of each strip.   I criss-crossed them and added shadows with my markers.  Next I used the Clouds to Waves die set...medium die, and cut the edge of the layers to remember a mouth.  Adhere over a piece of grey cardstock.  Quick, easy...DONE!

I added a sentiment using the new dies from My Favorite Things to finish it off.


Comments

Nikki said…
Love this thanks for sharing
Rhea Weigand said…
This is beyond creative! You totally rock Jenn. xo, Rhea

Popular Posts