Everyone Needs a Hug Sometimes

How fun is this card.  This will be one of the cards we will color at the December class in Arizona (Class info HERE).  I had gotten a paper pack that I just fell in love with from Doodlebug called Kitten Smitten and have been holding on to it for the perfect images.  All the different colors used just seemed to come together with this paper line
For this card I used one of the large set of Gorjuss girls - The Dreamer with this cute fox.  I textured up the fox using a rag and blender solution.  The image comes with a cloud with rain but I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use my cloud die from Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders.  I love how it frames the image.  I added a peek-a-boo window so I could incorporate more of this fun paper pack.  I added a little pink hair because I love to do things a bit differently.

To top it all off I grabbed my Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black from Tonic Studios and added a little dot border.  You all know how much I love my Nuvo!  It needed a little color break-up in the "cloud" so I die cut a sentiment from My Favorite Things - Words for Friends "HUGS" and added it to the top corner.  I think it turned out adorable...and isn't your normal card layout.  What do you think?


BG45
E50 E51
YG04 YG17
C1 C3 C5 C7 C9 100
Blender Solution an Terry cloth texturing


Comments

Bunny said…
I think it is adorable. Beautifully colored and great papers. You're right.......everyone does need a hug once in a while so I'm sending you one. [Bunny]

Popular Posts