All My Love

A little love coming your way just in time for Valentine's day.  This cupid is just so sweet and looking for that someone to plant that arrow on.  I used the Craftin Desert Divas Hugs & Kisses clear set and the cool border die Fall Borders.  I topped it off with a favorite set of dies In Line for the topper of the card.  This set comes with a ton of optional dies.

I wanted to keep it simple (which is a hard thing for me to do).  I airbrushed the background to create clouds and then die cut the bottom layer to pop up the center.  I colored the trees with a dark and light green and then textured them with a rag and blending solution.  After popping it up on the bottom of the card I added red Nuvo drops to make tiny apples in the trees.  After stamping the sentiment I die cut the top layer with the In Line die set and popped it up on the card.  Of course you can't have too many Nuvo Crystal Drops so I added Red Berry in a row along the edge of the In Line die.  I colored up this little cupid and popped him off the card in the center.  Maybe he isn't aiming for a sweetheart...maybe he wants to get an apple off the tree with that arrow.  I thought it would make a sweet Valentine card.  What do you think?


Copics:
skin:  E50 E51 E21 E23 E93
Trees: YG17 G29
Hair: Sepia Multiliner, Y15 YR24 E57 E59
Reds: R29 R59
Gold:  Y15 Y26
Shadows:  BV20 BV23
B45 airbrushed on background

Comments

Popular Posts