Like You A-Lotta!

SQUEEEEE!  Look at these cute little guys!  Don't they look cozy?  This image was so quick to color.  I love the clean looking style of this card and the slight pop of the clouds to give it dimension.


We will have a great time creating this at the next local class here in Arizona at The Paper Collage.  All the info for this class is under Class Schedule tab above.

For this card I used the new release House Mouse stamp - Crocus Nap by Stampendous!  I love this House Mouse release!  To finish the card off I used two of my favorite dies and a little yummy Nuvo Crystal drop for accents.

Lawn Fawn - Puffy Clouds Border (one of my favorites)
Lawn Fawn - Picket Fence Border (another favorite)

Copics:
E50 E51 E93
YR65 YR68 
YG03 YG17
E31 E35
BV20 BV23
Blender Marker

Comments

Sue said…
I do love the mice.....and this card is so darling. I like how just a bit of color on the flowers makes them look so pretty.

Hugs
Sue

Popular Posts