Hello Friend

Do you ever feel intimidated by an image?  Some people think images that have a lot of detail are way above their coloring skills.  Well I find that the less detailed images can prove to be harder.  Those wide open spaces where you have to work on a smooth blend are the ones that can get you.  
DoveArt images already have detail in them and for this images, and many like it I literally scribbled in the color and didn't worry about a smooth blend.  Sometimes I think we overthink things!  This stamp is a new release from Whimsy Stamps.  I will be showing how quickly we can color this image in classes in both Phoenix and at Yosemite retreat.  We will get to play a bit with airbrushing the background to match the theme as well.  

For this card I used the new Two Flag die from La-La Land and the Say Cheese frame from Lawn Fawn.  I love the impact of this card, yet allowing for simplicity don't you?


Copics:
Y15 Y35
YG03 YG63 YG67
B00 BG000
W1 W3 W5

Airbrush machine and B00 YG03

Here is another edition of this stamp for inspiration.  I love the versatility of the different seasons.

Comments

Wow! Jen, these cards are so pretty and look so different! I think I NEED to take one of your classes! You mention a retreat in Phoenix? Let me know when/where and if there are still openings. SharliF@cox.net
Janine said…
2 gorgeous cards with 2 beautiful scenes

Popular Posts