Spring Fairy

Spring Fairy is now in the Whimsy Stamps store.  She comes with a cute little bunny but I decided to not include the bunny for this card.  I love the color combo I ended up going with.  Do you notice that by placing a hard shadow under her skirt it made the skirt pop off the page?  Don't be afraid to go dark with your shadows.  I added a little gel pen to add some more fun to the image.  
Of course I had to add crazy Nuvo drops to it for added dimension and because of the wide variety of colors I can keep with the color palette.  To finish it off I added some of the delicious Make It Crafty chipboard dimensional words.  Coloring the bottom layer black and the top layer blue makes it stand out even more.

I used the Whimsy Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle dies to frame the different layers.  I love the fact that the stitches aren't straight.  It adds some extra fun to the card.  You can find them in the store at the link below.  Here are the colors I used to make this card.

B00 BG10
B01 B02 B04
C5 C7 C9 C10
YG11 YG13




Comments

Popular Posts