Foxy Lady

Here is one of the cards made from the lovely La-La Land release.  For this card I used the fox from Spring Woodland Critters and the background from Wood Planks.  The Woodland set comes with sentiments, a bunny, deer, squirrel, beaver, fox and a flower cluster.  So many choices.


I stamped the background with the wood plank.  This  is a  nice sized rubber stamp.  I stamped it with my Ranger Stormy Sky Distress ink.  I love the look of blue and orange together and leaving the accent pieces white gave it that POP to round it out. I used the Two Flag die from La- La Land and die cut it 3 times to create the banner.   The popped up strips of paper above the flags and the piece that the fox is sitting on were pierced with the Pierced Border Trio from Whimsy Stamps to add that extra touch.   After coloring up this sweet fox I cut her out and popped her up onto the pierced die cut strip.  This card was finished up with the delicious Copper Penny and Double Denim Nuvo Crystal drops and a little bling.

Copics:
B32 B34
YG03 YG17
E93
W1 W3 W5 W7 W9
E97 E98 E99


Comments

Popular Posts