Immersed In La-La Land Lovelies

So I have been busy, busy, busy playing with the NEW release from La-La Land Crafts and am so thrilled to finally share them with you.  I am showing you all the cards I created in this post so you don't miss out on getting these stamps right away.   I am sure these are going to be a hot item!  New clear sets AND new sets that have a larger rubber background stamp and stamps that compliment it.  YES!!!  These make me squeal!

First up I have the sweetest fox from the Spring Woodland Critters clear set.  This is just one of the images featuring forest friends.  I combined this image with this blue background from Wood Plank.  of course I had to add a favorite La-La Land Two Flags die that can be found HERE.

Next this funny guy, the Ostrich, is from the clear set Things Are looking Up and I paired him up with the background from the new Hello Lovely rubber set.

Who can resist some barnyard fun with this clear stamp set From the Herd.  I stamped, cut and layered these crazy friends on top of each other and placed them on the new background that come in the Just For You rubber set.

And last, but not least, how about some nature with these luscious succulents and wood background from the rubber set Wood Plank 

All of these amazing stamp sets and more can be purchased right away HERE

Aren't you excited?  I know I am!

You can see more inspiration from this release on the La-La Land blog HERE.  Be inspired!

This post would be way to long if I posted all the deets so I will post individual posts this week giving details for each card, so be sure and subscribe and come back to read all about them.  Stay tuned!

Comments

WrinkleFreeDiva said…
Super cute cards! And as always, the coloring and card design is on point!

Popular Posts