Thing's are Looking Up

Looking up...down...from the side.  How fun is this?!  This funny fellow is from the new clear set jut released from La-La Land.  He is one of many in this set Things are Looking Up, and I just had to color him.  Just look at that expression.  

I stamped him 6 times in Memento Tuxedo Black and then cut him out.  I stamped the background using the new Hello Lovely rubber stamp set in Versafine Onyx Black to get a crisp impression.  Using Peek-a-Boo Circles Die From Taylored Expressions I die cut out the front panel.  I popped up all the little decapitated (I just had to say that) ostriches within the popped up windows.  I added some fun ribbon to separate the circle frames.  Simple but Oh-so-sweet dont you think?.

Copics:
E93 E95 E97 E99
C1 C3
YR12 YR24
BV20 BV23





Comments

Viki Banaszak said…
This is so cute! I love these stamps!
Dawn Phillips said…
Your cards always make me smile. This is so much fun. Love Dawn x
Teri S. said…
Very sweet indeed.

Popular Posts