Get Whale Soon

OK...this is just the coolest!  Gosh, there are so many things on this card that are a must have!  La-La Land Crafts has totally outdone themselves with this release.  I just cant get enough!!
Let me start by talking about some of the components I used.  First the whale comes from the clear set Jaws Because that I showed you yesterday.  I actually made cards using almost everything in this set I loved it so much!  Next let me mention that Flag Banner Die I used...If you don't buy it you are crazy...no, I mean it!  This is the most elegant flag die and will be my most used one ever!  I placed the whale on top of the Build A Frame die set.  If you look close you can see the pieces are separate....there is a separate large and a small frame option in the store...combine the two for more frame size options.  The Ship's Wheel...I love the sweet details of this and makes a great feature piece.  Last but not least...have you checked out the amazing background sets that have been released, both last month and this months?  This set is called Seas the Day and comes with the background I used, as well as some boats and sentiments.  Very versatile and so perfect for complimenting other images too.

FIND LINKS HERE

Copics:
B91 B95 B97 B99

Comments

Popular Posts