Sink or Swim

And the cards from the clear set Jaws Because from La La Land Crafts keep coming!  This one is a gel card.  I used some of the delicious new dies to create this card.  The Life Preserver is actually a die that I colored up.  This is a fun card and once I made it was hard to put down because I was having so much fun squishing the gel around.



I created this gel card using hair gel, Tonics Nuvo Shimmer Powder and Confetti.  All you do is put some in a little baggie leaving some space for air as you want the products to have room to be smooshed around.  This is my first gel card so I overfilled it a bit.  After I added the elements I taped the opening closed to make sure none would ooze out.  Then I tased it to the back side of the opening.  I did add a frame to the back side of the front of the card to make it a little neater.  Two of the little fish that look "inside" of the frame are actually on the inside fold of the card.

Ropes Die
Build-a-Frame stitched small Die
Build-a-Frame large Die
Tabs Border Die
Nuvo Confetti packs
Nuvo Shimmer Powder Blue Blitz

Copics:
Fish
Y35 YR04 R05
Life Preserver
R24 R29
C0 C1 C3 C5

Comments

America said…
Jennifer, this adorable fishy scene is super and your creativity is awesome! Fab gel use for the effectiveness! Love the stamps and your coloring! What fabulous inspiration! Thx! ;)

Popular Posts