Bear Hugs

Swoon!!  I just love Panda Bears don't you.  Something about the pattern of the fur.  Well this little sweetie bear is from Whimsy Stamps.  Originally I had planned to do a baby card with a pastel color instead of the gray blend...well oops...I started applying the grays without event thinking about it.  Instead of starting over again I just kept going.  
This bear comes from the cute Baby Animals clear stamp set.  There is also a bunny and a giraffe and some adorable sentiments too.  So many choices in one set!  As this didn't end up being a baby card I decided to add a sentiment using a chipboard word and hearts from Make It Crafty.   I do think this bear is asking for a hug!


Copics:
R20 E70
C1 C3 C5 C8 C10

Comments

OMG.. Isn't he the cutest. Love your color combo and all the details to make this card fabulous.

Popular Posts