Have F-U-N!

Squeeeee!  When I first started creating the idea for this card I was feeling blah about it...it was cute, yet so plain and simple.  Starting out with the fabulous new Fireworks stencil I airbrushed the background.  I then stamped the Gingham Background for the lower portion.  Next I cut out the F-U-N with the NEW Bold ABC die set.  That was the plan but something was missing.  It didn't feel as fun as I had imagined.

Well I decided to color up the new adorable Sunshine stamp from Elizabeth Bell (sold through Whimsy)  She had a swimsuit on and a puppy by her feet but I though the arm placement was so right for my idea...so I chopped her in half.  Insert evil laugh here!  All colored up I added her to the top edfe of the bottom half of the card...PERFETO!  The final touches was to add the Make It Crafty chipboard alphabet letters to form the word "have", and the cool stars!  POW!....Done!...and WOW, F- U-N!!!

Whimsy Stamps:

Make It Crafty:

Copics:
R24 29
E71 74 77 79
Skin:  E50 51 21 33 R20

Comments

KathyA. said…
Cutest card EVER!

Popular Posts