You're Mermazing

I had to get my hands on this Sitting Mermaid Baby Marci from la La Land Crafts.  For this one I decided to add tiny star sequins to the tail.  Who's idea was this anyways?!  I placed each one with tweezers.  I do love the tail shimmer though.  The stars came out of the Pure Sheen Confetti collection - Peacock Feathers.  They shimmer like crazy!  They are so very tiny and perfect for her tail scales.
After coloring and cutting out my image I stamped Hello Lovely background stamp to create the pattern paper.  Then I created the image backdrop with the new Water Ripples layering stencil and my airbrush machine.   I turned it sideways when done.   I did two layers with different colors and tried to make it look like seaweed.  Once done I used my blender marker to remove some ink to give the impression of bubbles.  I didn't give them details as I wanted the image to be the focus.


Copics:
Hair and Skin BG11 13 49
E50 51 21 23 R20
Tail YG03 17 BG49
Background
B04 06 YG03 17 Blender

Comments

Popular Posts