A Rainbow Kinda Day

Everyone needs a day full of rainbows and glitter!  This adorable 4 x 8 clear set, Chubby Unicorn from the new company Witt & Sass is so sweet.  Amy Osborn just did a new startup and is producing her own line of stamps.  YAY Amy!!  Amy is unique, a bit off-key, and a little bit quirky.  My kind of stamps! I look forward to supporting her in her endeavors.  You must check it out HERE



When you get your card done make sure to add it to Witt & Sass facebook group!  Don't own any yet?  Thats okay...join the group now so you can be inspired and see what you MUST have!


I created the background using my airbrush machine and Copics...then cut it down to strips to create my own colorful paper to go along with this set.

Copics abused:

Y06 Y08
Y38 YR04
R14 R29
B18 B39
YG03 BG45
C1 C3 C5 C10

Comments

Popular Posts