A Big Thank You! My Favorite Things

I personally want to thank My Favorite Things for the amazing sponsorship at the 2018 Copic Boot Camp.  All the attendees received this adorable clear stamp set to take home.  The dust has finally settled from Boot Camp and I too got to enjoy stamping and coloring one of the images from this set, Saddle Up and Celebrate.  I love the great themed variety in this set as well as the cute sentiments that go with them.  I can't wait to play more!  I am challenging all those from Boot Camp (and anyone else that wants to join in) to whip up a fun card using this set and post to My Favorite Things with a "Yahoo!!...thank you!"

You can find the set Saddle Up and Celebrate HERE at My Favorite Things.


I combined the image with my favorite Thank You Circle Frame die


Copics:
BG11 BG32 BG13
E50 E51 E53 E55
YR31 E33 E35 E57
YG91 YG93 YG95
E44 E47 E49








Comments

Popular Posts