Newtons Nook You are Killer!

We had an amazing first time sponsor for Copic Boot Camp.  Newton's Nook Designs spoiled everyone with a fabulous clear stamp set!  It was super hard to choose which one to color between the different ones they sent.  But I just had to color the Sharks!  That's not to say I won't be coloring me up the flamingos next!  This "killer" set is "to die for"!  Thank you Newton's Nook for sharing with us your fabulous product line!  I look forward to seeing what all the attendees do with their set!


For this set I colored all the sharks using BV20 23 25 and 29.  I left white where i wanted to add the "color".  Once done I added R01, BG11 and BG10 in the white areas.  I went back and added depth with the darker BV colors.  I LOVE these fun sharks and enjoyed creating this card.

You can find Shark Frenzy here!
Be sure and check out the other card front stamps, such as dogs, cats, flamingos, pumpkins, snowmen and more!  Go HERE

Thank you Newtons Nook for introducing me to your stamp line!


Comments

Debd said…
I love this card! You did a fabulous job on the coloring-I would have never thought to use the BV's. Thanks for the inspiration!

Popular Posts