All I Was Trying To Do Was Clean...

And then a project got in the was...okay a few projects. Now I am back to the mess I started with. Oh, but look what I made! JUST4FUNCRAFTS just got these BOOK BOXES in today, and I couldn't resist. Be sure to get yours while supplies last as there are a very limited amount in stock. There are 3 sizes to choose from. This was made with a large one.


Receipe: Large Book Box (Just4funcrafts)
Basic Grey Paper Pack
Ice Glitter
Autumn Leaves Button (Just4funcrafts)
Prima Flowers,
Creative Impressions Brads, (Just4funcrafts)
Organza Ribbon and Microbeads (Just4funcrafts)

Comments

Rachele Funk said…
This is just too stinking amazing! I know you are presently busy wrapping it for me as a Christmas gift and I just can't wait until I unwrap it Christmas Morning!

I don't know how you do it, but you never cease to amaze me with your creativity and over the toppedness!!!

AMAZING!
Lois Michael said…
WOW Jenn!!!! That turned out awesome. I finally got around to getting here and I love it. Can't wait to try it!

Popular Posts