Getting Around To It...

 
I am a proud owner of the Klic-n-Kut cutter. I have not had a lot of time to play with it, or work. I have done a few vinyl signs and the last scrapbook page I posted. I cut a few fun things here and there...but haven't gotten serious. I have the manual on the computer,but until now have relied on my buddy Sandy (wrote the manual, and makes the KNK tutorials), but didn't take time to read it. Determined to learn the program inside and out I printed the manual. Well that wasn't enough....using my Bind-it-all I decorated it. Now It's just right for learnin'. Let the fun begin. What fun colors to use...black, teal, blue, lime and of course my favorite...yellow! It matches my "original" KNK...woo hooo...and my truck...did I mention I love Yellow?


Comments

Popular Posts