Clean 'n Simple (yah right)


Mo's Challenge Blog has another challenge.  It took me two attempts to actually be able to claim it "clean 'n simple.  I just don't do that kind of stuff...its not in my blood!  I am posting my second attempt first.  This image really can just stand on its own.  it is so full of detail and such a cheery image.  I have to admit I did sneak a little subtle bling onto the card.  The rules were...no layering and only 1 piece of ribbon....arrrrggggg.  It was fun I have to admit...just challenging!  
Now compare that to my first attempt...lol....so much activity I think I will just go throw up...lol...what is wrong with me?



Thanks for looking and all the wonderful comments keep me making tons more messes in my studio

Comments

Jen said…
so adorable, Jenn!! i know how hard it is for you to not go over the top. But you did it, and both cards are beautiful. PS, i love when you make a mess in your studio, it means there is some awesome artwork on the way. :)
Elaine L. said…
Wonderful card! The treatment with the white ribbon is great. Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.
bwilson said…
very cool cards... I like the green and white... so not in your blood... mom's fault :)
Kelly said…
I was just looking at all the creations for this challenge, when I came to yours. Wow!! I absolutely love it, you did a beautiful job. I look forward to checking out the rest of your blog.
Dawn B. said…
LOL...your post is too cute.. I think you did a great job with the CAS..I love the doodles and the word dream around the edge..How cute is that..Great job..Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.
♥ Lydia ♥ said…
A truly fab card!! Well done, it was a toughy challenge for a lot of us :)
Thanks for joining in with Mo's challenge this week x
Vickie said…
Both of your cards are just fantastic, par usual. Keep that mess going in you studio!

Popular Posts