Shout Out - From Delia

Hey its me delia!! Im sooooo exited to be home!!!! Its the best place to be!!! Adira (my sister) is so exited that Im home too!! Ive been getting so many cards [ with crafty owls on it of course!] From all over the world! Its so crazy that people are praying for me all over the world!!! Im just so exited to be home!!!! Thank you all for praying for me and I will see you all very soon!! 


She has been so happy with the cards from all over the world.  She has been getting up to 25 per day.  Thank you all for sending love and prayers her way!

Comments

bwilson said…
Let's keep them coming! We are so happy for Delia
Rhonda Miller said…
That's so great. I'm glad she's getting all the love.
Michelle Quinno said…
I'm so glad she's getting a bunch. I was happy to help.
Unknown said…
Hi, I'm so happy our cards has made you happy xxx It's so nice to see you xx
Gina said…
What a lovely smile! Glad we could help.
love as always Gina x x x
Vickie said…
How's our Dalia doing? I think of her everyday.

Popular Posts