Bighorn Sheep

Here is another amazing image from Talkabout Images just put up in the store.  You can get your image HERE .  These Sheep are very majestic looking and were so fun to color.  I am always looking for the perfect image for guy cards...I think this one is perfect for that special someone!


I wet and crinkled paper and let it dry, wrapped it with Creative Impressions ribbon and added some cork paper, added Buttons and simple sentiments.
Talkabout Images - Bighorn Sheep S122
E31, E33, E35, E57, W1, W3, W5, W7, B0000, 0

Comments

Heidi said…
Wow, this is stunning!
Your colouring is fantastic:)
Hugs, Heidi:)
Ted said…
Jenn, this is stunning! As a guy, I'd treasure this for a LONG time! :) Wonderfully rugged. :)
Ms. Jen said…
This is beautiful Jennifer! I lvoe all the details and the shading is perfect!

I used your santa image on a card on my blog here: http://thelazymac.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-love.html

Hugs - Jen
Jan Garber said…
You do such amazing cards, but so much coloring! You are the queen of Copics, fo sure! I just don't have the patience!
Jen, this is awesome! I love all the texture, the strength of the card. I love the art work - and the message. Excellent work!
Rhonda said…
I love the 3D effects.

Popular Posts